We are Nordicsbc.com, a website community offering better betting experiences to visitors and members. Your privacy and security is our prior 1.
The steps we take to protect your personal information and how you can review and correct your personal information are also covered here.
Collection of information
The personal information we collect from you may include:
- information you submit to us when you choose to register an account with us, such as your user name and email address;
- any information you provide to us if you contact us;
- information about the device you use to access our service such as your IP address and geolocation.
You are not required to provide all of this information, but if you do not, you may not be able to experience all of the services and features available on our service.
We may also observe your use of our service and derive certain information from this which may include personal data such as your access times and browsing activity.
How is your personal information used?
We will use the personal information collected by us to:
- develop our service and enhance its usability and functionality and improve the user-experience;
- provide you with services which you have signed up for;
- share your personal information with our partners (detailed below);
- recommend goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you (but only where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes);
- serve advertising to you which may be of interest to you;
- contact you; and
- send out newsletters which you have signed up for.
With whom is your personal information shared?
We may disclose your personal information in the following ways:
- We share your user name and e-mail with payment gateway Stripe. We will not collect your payment details on our databases, you will share them directly via stripe. Read more about stripe here
We may also disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our service in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes such as to analyse and understand site usage, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
The requirements of data protection laws
- we will only collect sufficient personal information for the uses set out above;
- we will urge you to keep your personal information up-to-date;
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access, use, or disclosure.
For example, we store the personal information you provide on secure computer systems with limited access that are located in facilities to which access is limited.
If you choose to set up an account with our service, it is your responsibility to ensure the security of your password and not to reveal this information to others.
We will hold your personal data for so long as you use our service and for no more than four years after. We will endeavor to delete any personal data sooner where it is not necessary for us to hold this, but please be aware that we may hold personal data for longer if we are under a legal obligation to do so or where we have a reasonable belief that it is necessary to do so for business or legal reasons.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- a right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data;
- a right to access your personal data in machine-readable format and to request that we transfer this to a third party data controller;
- a right to object to decisions being taken by automated means;
- a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;
- a right to ask us not to process your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- a right in certain circumstances to have inaccurate personal data rectified, blocked, erased or destroyed;
- a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of data protection legislation; and
- a right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office in respect of our use of your personal data.
Where you have consented to us sending you marketing communications promoting third party products and services or where you have consented to us passing on your details to third parties for marketing purposes, you have a right to withdraw that consent. You can withdraw your consent by contact us. This will not affect or undo any instances where we have already lawfully shared your information prior to you withdrawing your consent. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of such marketing communications.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact the Information Commission’s Office.
If you contact us in relation to your rights we will do our best to accommodate your request or objection. Please note, however, that not all rights are absolute. Sometimes other legal obligations or third-party rights will take precedence.
If you request a copy of personal data that we hold about you we will require proof of your identity.
You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change.
Please contact us if you would have any queries about, or would like to enforce, your rights set out above.
Grounds for processing
Our processing of your personal data will be where: (1) it is necessary for the performance of a contract we have with you; (2) where you have provided your consent (for example for membership payments); (3) it is necessary for us to comply with legal obligation that we are under; or (4) it is in our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests and such interests do not prejudice your rights or freedoms. Our (or a third party’s) legitimate interests will include:
- ensuring our service is as user-friendly as possible so our customers are encouraged to use it;
- understanding how our service is used to help us plan development and improvements to its functionality;
- promoting our and our partners’ and sponsors’ businesses to those who are likely to be interested in the promotions and services we and they offer and monitoring how effectively we do that;
- facilitating connections between our users and our partners and sponsors; and
- enabling us to benefit from the services and expertise of third party services providers;
Our service is for users who are aged 18 years old and over. We do not knowingly collect personal data from under 18s.
Links to other websites
Something on your mind?
If you notice an error, please contact us.
Your data is handled and stored by Unitedpower öu, a company registered in Estonia and with company number 16368570